Another chapter in Grandma's story....
This is amazing thank you so much I almost started crying! You guys are wonderful!
You Mortensens sure make cute kids. Hope it carries down through our family... :)
Yeah for Grandma! I'm so glad she got to see NYC. The video is great. Thank YOU!!!
Wow grandma in NYC way to go!Thanks for sharing she looks great. And you all look like you had a great time.
Oh I'm lovin it! Thanks guys.Kelli and fam.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is amazing thank you so much I almost started crying! You guys are wonderful!
You Mortensens sure make cute kids. Hope it carries down through our family... :)
Yeah for Grandma! I'm so glad she got to see NYC. The video is great. Thank YOU!!!
Wow grandma in NYC way to go!Thanks for sharing she looks great. And you all look like you had a great time.
Oh I'm lovin it!
Thanks guys.
Kelli and fam.
Post a Comment